Helping you Spot Trouble Before Trouble Spots You.
For those of you who have more externally based employees. Such as service companies (AC, Electrical Service, Plumbers, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Agents) and companies that have employees in the field, both day and night.
- Internal Employee Environments – Working in the standard office environments.
- Mixed Employee Environments – For Both Office and Service providers / sales people in the field.
Ways to use this material.
There are 2 recommended ways to use this material. Both are supported within this product’s frame work.
- They can be used as part of a management meeting. The videos are good starters for discussions. They are designed to begin conversations and to help get your security back into the light. The meeting sign up sheet is provided under Lesson 1 of the Main Course.
- They can be watched by the individual employees and a record of their testing results upon completion of the course is returned to the employee. The employee can then forward the certificate on to HR.
Testing and Certificates
- If your employer has requested that you take the testing along with the videos. The tests are included in a separate section after the normal video training. These tests or quizzes are linked with a prerequisite to the related training video. You must watch the video before you are allowed to take the quiz.
- If you are using the videos as a supplement to training meetings, you will have a sign in sheet at the meeting. You will not receive a certificate, if you do not take the tests.
If you have received a Voucher Code, you should use it to register for the course under the Dashboard/Login menu option. It means that the course has already been paid for and is provided to you as a convenience to you. You will find the option to enter a voucher code at the end of the sub-menu on your signup screen.