End of Life Planning and Activities This course covers the activities that you need to know around End of Life. It covers planning and what to do at the time of the event. The course is based on a combination of training presentations about what you need to know and also the various sample forms to capture the information need at and around the End of Life activities. What you will learn from this course
- How and what information to collect before the End of Life Event.
- What are the legal differences between a will and a trust.
- What are your choices in Hospice and what is covered.
- What steps do you need to take when someone dies at
- The Hospital
- What do you need to do in the first 90 days after a death.
- How do you close out a life at year end.
There is no testing in this course.
Before You Go
Enroll in this course.